November 6, 2006 PTG Meeting
¨ Welcome and Introductions
¨ Accepted secretary’s report
¨ Accepted treasurers report
¨ Wrap up of Halloween party-feed back, concerns, etc.
¨ New ideas of Halloween party were great-positive feedback from parents.
¨ Kids stayed longer and played the games. Next year maybe a haunted house for kids to walk through.
¨ Great job everyone!
Vice President's Report:
¨ No report
¨ Parent’s will be getting information at conferences about the NWEA testing
¨ Wanted to follow up with the stamp fundraiser
¨ Let PTG group know about what Sylvia has made for Bazaar.
· Brianne Woodard- Things are going well-in classes every other week, developing friendship groups.
· Brent Luchies- School year going well. Thank you to PTG for all the time and energy that you all put in.
· Made bulletins for all the fundraisers
· Tyson- 65 labels, $516
· Campbell’s soup 22051, $754
· Box tops 1641, $164
· Hood Caps 81-$405
· Hannaford- $12
· Talked about ordering equipment for playground through Campbell’s order catalog
· Talked about purchasing crash mats for gym (Genie will follow up with Kyle if the school is going to purchase the crash mats)
· Create a purpose for box tops- for OM funds, with the understanding that in the future if OM does not want to continue box tops give it back to PTG
Fund raising updates-
· The stamps fund raising- great idea but a little to late and PTG has a lot of fundraising going on. Put it on for next year.
· Fundraising boxes for orders- a lot left over- perhaps put them in the teacher’s classroom to have parents pick them up. Stacey will come in Tuesday to put boxes in classrooms.
· Scrappin for Schools Flyers- meeting next week,
· Notice going out about child care for teacher conferences and asking for volunteers-
· Send minutes and notices to the Observer. Friday morning is deadline for Observer.
Volunteer Update-Meet before December PTG meeting about the Bazaar.
Need a Santa for Bazaar, also need baby items, teen items and dad items
Open Forum- Nothing
Set Next Agenda- everything on November , discuss campership, how tea with PTG went.